A quick & easy recipe; great for when unexpected company shows up. Top with cheese, corn chips, sour cream and olives.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 In a medium stock pot brown beef and onion, about 10 minutes; drain grease if needed.
- 2 Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, beans, corn and taco seasoning. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Top with cheese, corn chips, sour cream and olives.
- Calories 473.8
- Carbohydrate 26 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Fat 31.1 g
- Fiber 4.4 g
- Protein 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Sodium 1093.2 mg
- Sugar 6.9 g