My husband’s Grandmother sent this one to me three times because she liked it so well! What is great about this soup is that you can add more of one item you really like or make substitutions.
- 1 ¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 46 ounces tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (1 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 In a large stock pot brown ground beef. Drain grease and add tomato vegetable juice, tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn and taco seasoning. Heat through and serve.
- Calories 529.4
- Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Fat 21 g
- Fiber 12.2 g
- Protein 29 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Sodium 2197.7 mg
- Sugar 13.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.