If you love tacos, you just have to try this soup! It’s simple to make and uses ingredients that you may already have in the house! Garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and crushed up nacho chips. I like to use spicy kidney beans.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 In a large pot over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned. Drain the grease, and add the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 1 to 2 hours to allow the flavors to mesh.
- Calories 347.3
- Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 69 mg
- Fat 14.1 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Protein 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Sodium 1101.5 mg
- Sugar 5.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.