This is the best taco soup, and the easiest I have ever made! Great for busy days, you can put it in the slow cooker and you’re done!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned; drain. Place beef mixture in slow cooker with taco seasoning, tomato sauce, corn, and beans.
- 2 Cover, and cook on Low 2 hours. To serve, put a handful of corn chips in each bowl, and top with soup, cheese, and green onions.
- Calories 563.6
- Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Fat 22.9 g
- Fiber 12.7 g
- Protein 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Sodium 1495.5 mg
- Sugar 6.8 g