My brother made this one time and I thought it was delicious!!! Must try!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) can tomato juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 1 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef and onion. Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- 2 Stir the tomato juice, pinto beans, diced tomatoes, and green chiles into the skillet. Bring to a simmer, then stir in the processed cheese food until melted, about 5 minutes.
- Calories 570.9
- Carbohydrate 46 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Fat 29.3 g
- Fiber 7.9 g
- Protein 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Sodium 2495.9 mg
- Sugar 14.3 g