Taco soup with ground turkey. Serve with cheese and sour cream.
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 cup fire-roasted corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook and ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- 2 Add onion to the skillet and cook and stir over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add beer and taco seasoning, stirring until beer cooks down.
- 3 Stir in both cans of diced tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, corn, and chiles. Simmer over medium-low heat for 1 hour.
- Calories 356
- Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Fat 11.2 g
- Fiber 12 g
- Protein 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Sodium 1476.3 mg
- Sugar 7.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.