This is a recipe that I came up with on the spur of the moment. My family, especially my 2 year old, loved it! Very kid-friendly. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and shredded lettuce, if desired.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- ¾ cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to prepared baking dish.
- 3 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir in taco seasoning and water; simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add corn and taco sauce; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes more.
- 4 Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a bowl until evenly mixed. Spread mixture over spaghetti. Spread beef mixture over sour cream mixture and top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories 728.8
- Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Cholesterol 131.3 mg
- Fat 39.3 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 38 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Sodium 1451.3 mg
- Sugar 4.5 g