- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In25m
Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto for 4 servings:
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package dry tagliatelle or wide fettucine pasta
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto easily:
- 1 Place the cilantro, pine nuts, lemon juice, feta cheese, salt, and black pepper into the work bowl of a food processor, and pulse several times to mince the ingredients. Drizzle in 1/2 cup of olive oil with the machine running, and process until the pesto is a slightly textured paste.
- 2 Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the tagliatelle pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- 3 Place the cooked pasta into a large serving bowl, and toss with the pesto. Drizzle a bit of extra-virgin olive oil over the pasta, and serve hot.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 663 calories; 39.4 grams of fat; 64.8 grams of carbohydrates; 16.5 grams of protein; 11 milligrams of cholesterol; 190 milligrams of sodium.