- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In25m
Fresh tagliatelli, coated in a delicious and nutty homemade coriander (cilantro) pesto! Perfect and scrumptious side dish or vegetarian main dish!
Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto for 4 servings:
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package dry tagliatelle or wide fettucine pasta
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tagliatelle with Coriander Pesto easily:
- 1 Place the cilantro, pine nuts, lemon juice, feta cheese, salt, and black pepper into the work bowl of a food processor, and pulse several times to mince the ingredients. Drizzle in 1/2 cup of olive oil with the machine running, and process until the pesto is a slightly textured paste.
- 2 Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the tagliatelle pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- 3 Place the cooked pasta into a large serving bowl, and toss with the pesto. Drizzle a bit of extra-virgin olive oil over the pasta, and serve hot.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 663 calories; 39.4 grams of fat; 64.8 grams of carbohydrates; 16.5 grams of protein; 11 milligrams of cholesterol; 190 milligrams of sodium.