These tahini Asian chicken skewers are marinated and grilled. Delicious for a easy, quick summer BBQ!
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 8 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 10 wooden skewers
- 1 Place garlic, soy sauce, sugar, red wine vinegar, tahini, lemon juice, Sriracha sauce, and pepper in a food processor. Blend well until smooth.
- 2 Pour the marinade into a zip-top bag; add chicken, green onions, and toasted sesame seeds. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- 3 Meanwhile, place wooden skewers in a container filled with water and soak at least 2 hours.
- 4 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- 5 Grill chicken skewers until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 3 minutes per side.
- Calories 146.7
- Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Fat 3.9 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 801.1 mg
- Sugar 10.6 g