This spicy and sweet mango stir-fry is a delicious combination of mangos and sweet peppers with chile peppers for a nice bite! You can turn down the notch of the spiciness by decreasing the amount of chilies.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, cut into long slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 chile pepper, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can mango slices, with juice
- 1 ½ cups plum sauce
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper until softened, about 4 minutes. Add chile pepper and garlic; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- 2 Cook and stir chicken and mangos with juice in the skillet with vegetable mixture until chicken is cooked and no longer pink in the center, turning the chicken to cook evenly, about 10 minutes. Add plum sauce and continue cooking until sauce thickens, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve over rice.
- Calories 350.3
- Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Fat 5.2 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Sodium 354.2 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.