- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In1h
Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs for 24 servings:
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced green onion (white part only)
- 1 pinch paprika
- 24 fresh tarragon leaves, or as needed
Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs easily:
- 1 Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- 2 Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a bowl; mash with a fork. Stir mayonnaise, horseradish, Dijon mustard, garlic, pickle juice, and vinegar into egg yolks until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Spoon the yolk filling into a resealable plastic bag; snip off one corner of the bag.
- 3 Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter; distribute minced green onion and tarragon evenly over the cavities. Pipe filling into egg white halves, sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with whole tarragon leaves. Cover deviled eggs with plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.9 grams of fat; 1.1 gram of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 94 milligrams of cholesterol; 82 milligrams of sodium.