This is a simple twist on the age old, yet plain old, mashed potatoes.
- 10 pounds potatoes, peeled
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups butter
- 1 Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- 2 Fold in the cream cheese and mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3 Add the butter and cover with potatoes; once softened, stir to mix.
- Calories 831.5
- Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Cholesterol 146.9 mg
- Fat 52.9 g
- Fiber 10 g
- Protein 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.3 g
- Sodium 421.4 mg
- Sugar 3.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.