- Published Mar 10th
- Ready In55m
Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin for 4 servings:
- 1 cup hot water
- Â½ cube tomato bouillon with chicken flavoring (such as KnorrÂ®)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Â½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, smashed
- aluminum foil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tender and Juicy Instant Pot® Pork Tenderloin easily:
- 1 Stir hot water and tomato bouillon in a small bowl until dissolved.
- 2 Mix garlic powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl. Rub seasoning all over pork tenderloin until coated.
- 3 Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add olive oil and heat until shimmering, 3 to 5 minutes. Add smashed garlic and cook until fragrant and oil is infused with garlic flavor, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a small bowl.
- 4 Add pork tenderloin to the pot and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Pour tomato bouillon into the pot and bring to a boil while scraping any browned bits of pork off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add garlic cloves back to the pot.
- 5 Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 0 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 6 Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. As soon as the pressure pin drops, unlock and remove the lid. Lift out tenderloin and cover with 2 layers of aluminum foil; allow to rest for 3 minutes before slicing. After resting, pork should be slightly pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- 7 Meanwhile, mix cold water and cornstarch together in a small bowl to make a slurry. Add slurry to the Instant Pot®. Select Saute function and simmer until sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes. Drizzle sauce over sliced pork.
Per Serving: 211.4 calories; 3.8 g of carbohydrate; 63.2 mg of cholesterol; 12.3 g of fat; 0.5 g of fiber; 20.5 g of protein; 2.9 g of saturatedFat; 532.2 mg of sodium; 0.2 g of sugar;