Our recipe for Garlic Green Beans is an easy side dish that pairs well with any meal. Simply saute green beans and garlic in Country Crock® Spread for buttery flavor and then simmer in vegetable broth until perfectly tender.
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Heat Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add green beans and cook 5 minutes or until tender crisp, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Add broth and simmer 5 minutes or until green beans are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Calories 27.4
- Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Sodium 43 mg
- Sugar 1.3 g