These are great shortbreads for the holidays.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ cup fructose (fruit sugar)
- 1 Cream together butter and sugar. Add 1 3/4 cups flour gradually, reserving 1/2 cup for pastry board.
- 2 Turn dough out on board and gradually work in remaining flour, if necessary. Roll dough to 1/3 or 1/2 inch thickness; then cut with cookie cutter
- 3 Place on cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Calories 242.1
- Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Fat 15.5 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Sodium 109.5 mg
- Sugar 7.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.