- Published Mar 28th
- Ready In18h 55m
Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu for 4 servings:
- 4 larges skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato-based chili sauce
- 4 servings butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 (1 ounce) pieces low-fat string cheese
- 4 toothpicks
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu Cooking Instructions
- Ready In18h 55m
To cook Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu within 18 hours 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Teriyaki Chicken Cordon Bleu easily:
- 1 Place the chicken thighs between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound the chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/2-inch.
- 2 Whisk together the teriyaki sauce and chili sauce in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 18 to 24 hours.
- 3 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- 4 Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Lay each chicken thigh flat, then layer a slice of ham on each thigh followed by the string cheese. Roll up each chicken thigh around the string cheese and ham, and secure each roll with a toothpick.. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- 5 Spray each bundle with the butter-flavored cooking spray. Pour panko flakes onto a dish, then roll the bundles into the crumbs and place on prepared baking dish. Lightly spray the bundles once more.
- 6 Bake the chicken bundles until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 501 calories; 31.5 g of carbohydrate; 126 mg of cholesterol; 24.8 g of fat; 0.1 g of fiber; 42.8 g of protein; 8.7 g of saturatedFat; 3288 mg of sodium; 11 g of sugar;