- Published May 13th
- Ready In1h 10m
Teriyaki Chicken Wings Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Teriyaki Chicken Wings for 12 servings:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 pounds chicken wings or drumettes
Teriyaki Chicken Wings Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Teriyaki Chicken Wings, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Teriyaki Chicken Wings is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Teriyaki Chicken Wings within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Teriyaki Chicken Wings easily:
- 1 Whisk together the water, soy sauce, sugar, pineapple juice, vegetable oil, garlic, and ginger in a large glass or ceramic bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Add the chicken wings, coat with the marinade, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 2 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking dishes, and set aside.
- 3 Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess and place the chicken wings into the prepared baking dishes. Discard the remaining marinade. Bake the wings in the preheated oven until the chicken is cooked through and the glaze is evenly browned, about 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 10.1 grams of fat; 19.3 grams of carbohydrates; 9 grams of protein; 24 milligrams of cholesterol; 1227 milligrams of sodium.