Super chocolaty mini cupcake bites that are soft, chewy, and beautiful! Makes 4 dozen treats quickly and easily. They store and travel well. Let me know how yours turn out and how you like them!
- cooking spray
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 mini muffin tins generously with cooking spray.
- 2 Combine devil's food cake mix, eggs, chocolate pudding mix, vegetable oil, and 1/4 cup water in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until batter is thick and smooth.
- 3 Pour batter into the prepared mini muffin tins.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 9 to 10 minutes.
- 5 Let mini cakes cool in the tins for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.
- 6 Stir confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup water, and cocoa powder together in a bowl to make glaze.
- 7 Dip tops of the mini cakes in glaze and place on a large sheet of waxed paper. Cool completely before serving, about 10 minutes.
- Calories 102.4
- Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Fat 4.3 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Sodium 117.7 mg
- Sugar 11.4 g