Thai coffee, as is served in Thai restaurants.
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee beans
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Place coffee and cardamom in the filter of your coffee machine. Place enough water to make 2 cups of coffee in the machine. Turn on the coffee machine.
- 2 Pour brewed coffee into 2 coffee cups, and stir 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk into each cup. Serve.
- Calories 64.3
- Carbohydrate 11 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Fat 1.7 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 27 mg
- Sugar 10.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.