Give your veggies a Thai twist. Serve this salad alone or over rice noodles for a light lunch.
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 ½ cups fresh green beans, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 ½ cups cubed papaya
- 2 cloves cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh Thai or Serrano chile, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Combine tomato, beans, cucumber, and papaya in a large bowl. Toss with garlic and chile pepper.
- 2 Stir together lemon juice, lime juice, fish sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. Pour over papaya mixture and toss. Sprinkle peanuts and cilantro on top and serve.
- Calories 180.4
- Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Fat 9.4 g
- Fiber 6.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Sodium 704.2 mg
- Sugar 9.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.