Can be served as an appetizer, but I serve it as a main dish with pot stickers and fresh pineapple. Serve warm on whole romaine hearts.
- ¾ cup water
- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey breast
- ⅓ cup green onions, chopped, or more to taste
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint, or more to taste
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried Thai chile pepper flakes
- 1 Bring water to a simmer in a large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey; cook and stir until no longer pink and and it registers 165 degrees F (74 degrees C) on an instant-read thermometer, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2 Stir green onions, cilantro, mint, lime juice, fish sauce, and chile flakes into the ground turkey.
- Calories 201.9
- Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Fat 1.2 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Sodium 909.3 mg
- Sugar 0.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.