- Published Jan 5th
- Ready In55m
Thai Pork Satay Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Thai Pork Satay for 4 servings:
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
Thai Pork Satay Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Thai Pork Satay, you need about 45 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Thai Pork Satay is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Thai Pork Satay within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Thai Pork Satay easily:
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, green onions, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic, coriander, and cayenne pepper; add pork, and stir to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat grill for high heat. Thread marinated pork, water chestnuts, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and sweet onion alternately onto skewers. Transfer remaining marinade to a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook for several minutes.
- 3 Lightly oil grate. Cook skewers for 10 minutes, or to desired doneness. Turn skewers while grilling to cook evenly, and brush with boiled marinade during last few minutes.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 11 grams of fat; 22.7 grams of carbohydrates; 23.4 grams of protein; 49 milligrams of cholesterol; 578 milligrams of sodium.