- Published Jan 16th
- Ready In1h
The Best Blackberry Crisp Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious The Best Blackberry Crisp for 12 servings:
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup butter
The Best Blackberry Crisp Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook The Best Blackberry Crisp, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this The Best Blackberry Crisp is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your The Best Blackberry Crisp within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook The Best Blackberry Crisp easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2 Mix peaches, blackberries, 1/2 cup gluten-free flour, white sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon together in a bowl; spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Stir brown sugar, oats, and 3/4 gluten-free flour together in a separate bowl. Cut butter into oat mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle evenly over berry mixture.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 12.5 grams of fat; 35 grams of carbohydrates; 2.6 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 87 milligrams of sodium.