Delicious raspberry-flavored margarita. This recipe is inspired by one of the big chains that is famous for its margaritas! You’ll love this! Be sure to use top-quality tequila and raspberry liqueur for maximum effect. I sometimes like to add a ‘floater’ of Chambord to top it all off.
- 5 fluid ounces sweet-and-sour cocktail mix
- 2 fluid ounces premium tequila
- 1 fluid ounce cointreau
- 1 fluid ounce Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- margarita salt
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 Pour the sweet and sour mix, tequila, cointreau, and raspberry liqueur into a shaker filled with ice. Shake until the shaker is frosty on the outside. Rub the rim of a margarita glass with a lime wedge, then dip in salt. Add a few ice cubes to the glass, then strain the liquid from the shaker carefully into the glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Calories 635.5
- Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Sugar 83.3 g