- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In1h 25m
This is a vegan spin on a Bavarian carrot soup. It is very delicious and I have even seen it made with other vegetables, like beets, as the star of the dish. Try it out and experiment with other vegetables. I have even substituted the celery with an extra carrot and a teaspoon of celery seed and it worked out great. The recipe listed is my favorite and it is a great go-to for vegans. Enjoy!
The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever for 4 servings:
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, cubed
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 25m
To cook The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever within 1 hour 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook The Best Vegan Carrot Soup Ever easily:
- 1 Heat vegan butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat until melted. Add vegetable broth, potato, carrots, onion, celery, and ginger; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potato is tender, about 30 minutes. Uncover soup and let cool, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Puree soup in batches in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth.
- 3 Return soup to the Dutch oven; stir in coconut cream. Season with curry powder, salt, and pepper. Cook over low heat until soup is heated through, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 22.3 grams of fat; 33.6 grams of carbohydrates; 5 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 816 milligrams of sodium.