This classic, delicious snack has been making memories for kids and parents alike for generations.
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package regular marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 In large saucepan melt margarine over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2 Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3 Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
- Calories 147
- Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Fat 2.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 178 mg
- Sugar 14.9 g