The sandwich that meets all of your tasty needs.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®), or as needed
- 2 slices deli ham, or more to taste
- 2 slices deli turkey, or more to taste
- 1 tomato slice
- 10 potato chips (such as Lay's®), or more to taste
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, or more to taste
- 4 pickle slices
- 1 Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2 Place about 1/2 of the potato nuggets on the preheated waffle iron, close the waffle iron, and cook until nuggets are golden brown and pressed to resemble a slice of bread, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining potato nuggets.
- 3 Place 1 slice of potato nugget "bread" on a plate; top with ham and turkey. Set tomato atop sliced meats and top tomato with potato chips. Place bacon over chips, Swiss cheese over bacon, and pickles over cheese. Top with remaining slice of potato nugget "bread".
- Calories 1100.1
- Carbohydrate 125.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Fat 61.1 g
- Fiber 12.5 g
- Protein 38 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Sodium 3691 mg
- Sugar 4.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.