- Published May 25th
- Ready In1h 40m
The Ultimate Beef Jerky Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious The Ultimate Beef Jerky for 15 servings:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 1/2 tablespoons steak seasoning rub
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) London broil roast, thinly sliced along the grain
The Ultimate Beef Jerky Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 30m
- Ready In1h 40m
To cook The Ultimate Beef Jerky, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this The Ultimate Beef Jerky is about 1 hour 30 minutes , and you can serve your The Ultimate Beef Jerky within 1 hour 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook The Ultimate Beef Jerky easily:
- 1 Combine the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and steak seasoning in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- 2 Pour the marinade into a glass or plastic bowl and add the meat slices. Stir to coat and then cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Turn or stir occasionally to marinate the meat evenly.
- 3 Preheat the oven to 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). Arrange the beef strips on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. If you like, you can sprinkle a little more steak seasoning on it at this point.
- 4 Bake for 60 to 90 minutes in the preheated oven, until dry but still pliable. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 4.3 grams of fat; 2.1 grams of carbohydrates; 9.8 grams of protein; 18 milligrams of cholesterol; 585 milligrams of sodium.