Got Thanksgiving leftovers? Turn them into a delicious grilled sandwich with fontina cheese, cranberry sauce, kale, and roasted turkey.
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 4 ounces sliced fontina cheese or brie cheese
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup baby kale
- 4 ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Evenly top 2 bread slices with cheese, cranberry sauce , kale, then turkey. Top with remaining 2 bread slices. Spread outside of sandwiches evenly with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- 2 Cook sandwiches in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Calories 611.7
- Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Fat 32.9 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Sodium 823.7 mg
- Sugar 12.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.