Just like the Girl Scout cookies!
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate
- 80 buttery round crackers
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate coatings over hot tap water for 15 - 20 minutes. Stir . Do not cook or get water into the chocolate.
- 2 After it is melted, stir in a couple drops of peppermint flavor into the chocolate.
- 3 Dip crackers into the melted chocolate and then place onto a cold cookie sheet and put into the refrigerator to set. (A freezing tray to rest the dipped cookies will keep the bottoms neat looking.)
- 4 In a few minutes take them out and package in candy cups. The cookies are best kept at room temperature or a cool dry place away from any odors.
- Calories 99.8
- Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Fat 5.8 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Sugar 5.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.