- Published Jun 27th
Thumbprint Cookies IV Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Thumbprint Cookies IV for 12 servings:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Thumbprint Cookies IV Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Thumbprint Cookies IV easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2 Separate the eggs.
- 3 Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar. Beat in the egg yolks and vanilla. Stir in the flour and the salt.
- 4 Shape the dough into small balls and roll in the slightly beaten egg whites then in the chopped nuts. Press thumb in center of cookie to make an indentation.
- 5 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 7 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool then fill with your favorite frosting or jam.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 16.4 grams of fat; 25 grams of carbohydrates; 3.4 grams of protein; 72 milligrams of cholesterol; 172 milligrams of sodium.