Published Dec 14th
Prep - Cook - Additional 15m Ready In 15m
Servings 8 Calories 56 kcal
This bowl from the viral TikTok video from Baked by Melissa is just as delicious and scoop-able as it is in her video. The dressing is so tasty that we recommend mixing up an extra batch to use on grilled veggies, fish and even as a sauce for pizza!
- 4 cups finely chopped green cabbage
- 3 mini cucumbers, chopped
- 5 scallions (green onions), trimmed and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 0.25 cup lemon juice
- 0.25 cup chives
- 0.25 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 0.25 cup nuts (walnuts, cashews, almonds, etc.)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Place the cabbage, cucumbers, and green onions in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Add garlic, shallot, lemon juice, chives, oil, vinegar, nuts, basil, spinach and yeast to the bowl of a food processor and blend, scraping down the sides occasionally, until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 3 Pour dressing over cabbage and toss until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Calories 56 kcal
- Carbohydrate 7 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 3 g
- Sodium 12 mg
- Fat 3 g