This versatile punch incorporates all your favorite fall flavors, and is always a seasonal success. With sweet apple cider, effervescent ginger beer, and bubbly Prosecco, you’ll be asking for seconds of more than just stuffing.
- 8 ounces Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Prosecco
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 24 ounces ginger beer
- 3 apples, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced into triangles
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- Cinnamon sugar, for rimming glasses
- 1 Add all ingredients to a large punch bowl.
- 2 Give the punch a stir and serve with cinnamon sugar-rimmed glasses. Let your guests add their own ice, so the punch doesn't become watered down.
- Calories 365
- Carbohydrate 65 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Sugar 48.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.