A version of the tasty cereal snack mix that can often be bought in stores. It’s great for a snack or a party!
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- 2 In a large roasting pan, melt margarine. Mix in seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and garlic salt.
- 3 Stir crispy rice, corn, wheat and oat cereals, pretzels and nuts into the butter mixture and coat well.
- 4 Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Calories 171.5
- Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Fat 13 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 724.1 mg
- Sugar 1.2 g