- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In30m
Toddler Muffins Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Toddler Muffins for 24 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar baby food squash
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Toddler Muffins Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Toddler Muffins, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Toddler Muffins is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Toddler Muffins within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Toddler Muffins easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 24 mini muffin cups or 12 standard muffin cups.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in the mashed bananas, squash, carrots, and eggs. Stir in the flour, oat bran, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until just combined. Spoon the batter equally into the prepared muffin cups.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Store at room temperature for up to two days, or freeze.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 4.5 grams of fat; 11.8 grams of carbohydrates; 1.6 grams of protein; 24 milligrams of cholesterol; 141 milligrams of sodium.