- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In20m
Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout for 6 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package chopped walnuts
- ½ (1 pound) package firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tofu Walnut Burgers with Irish Stout easily:
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Place walnuts in a food processor; process until crushed.
- 3 Mix crushed walnuts, tofu, egg, and Irish stout beer in a large bowl until the mixture holds together when lightly squeezed. Stir in soy sauce and season with salt and black pepper.
- 4 Form the mixture into six patties.
- 5 Grill patties on the prepared grill until browned and set in the middle, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 6.9 g of carbohydrate; 31 mg of cholesterol; 27.3 g of fat; 2.7 g of fiber; 10.1 g of protein; 2.8 g of saturatedFat; 166 mg of sodium; 1 g of sugar;