This is an easy protein.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, or as needed
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir eggs in the hot oil until mostly cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer eggs to a plate.
- 2 Pour remaining 1 tablespoon avocado oil into wok; cook and stir tomatoes until liquid has mostly evaporated, about 2 minutes. Return eggs to wok and add green onions; cook and stir until eggs are fully cooked, about 30 more seconds.
- Calories 264.2
- Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 372 mg
- Fat 19.7 g
- Fiber 2.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Sugar 6.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.