- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In40m
This recipe is a simple, flavorful dish served at room temperature. Fantastic! This dish will refrigerate well and is just as yummy the next day for lunch as a cold pasta salad!
Tomato Basil Pasta Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tomato Basil Pasta for 6 servings:
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 10 ounces fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Tomato Basil Pasta Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Tomato Basil Pasta, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tomato Basil Pasta is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Tomato Basil Pasta within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tomato Basil Pasta easily:
- 1 Stir tomatoes, onion, olive oil, garlic, and basil together in a bowl.
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 12 minutes. Drain.
- 3 Toss warm pasta with feta cheese and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stir tomato mixture into pasta and season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 23.4 grams of fat; 39.5 grams of carbohydrates; 13.3 grams of protein; 36 milligrams of cholesterol; 467 milligrams of sodium.