Basil, fresh Parmesan cheese and sliced cherry tomatoes on Pretzel Crisps® make delicious appetizers.
- 1 (7.2 ounce) package Original Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package fresh basil, thinly sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Arrange Pretzel Crisps® on a baking sheet. Top with basil, Parmesan cheese, and tomato slices.
- 2 Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- 3 Place baking pan in preheated oven. Broil until cheese has melted, 2 or 3 minutes. Let cool and serve.
- Calories 82.7
- Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Fat 1.1 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Sodium 254 mg
- Sugar 0.1 g