Pepperoni and mozzarella cheese make this a filling pasta salad. Serve with fruit for a nice summertime meal.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, drain in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water.
- 2 Place the tortellini, pepperoni, green onions, olives, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese in a large salad bowl.
- 3 Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, Italian seasonings, and salt and pepper in a bowl, and pour over the salad ingredients. Gently stir to combine, and refrigerate to chill before serving. For even better flavor, let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Calories 415.3
- Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Fat 25.9 g
- Fiber 2.6 g
- Protein 17 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Sodium 728.6 mg
- Sugar 2.2 g