- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In1h
A great way to use Mexican flour tortillas in an Asian recipe.
Tortilla Moo Shu Pork Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tortilla Moo Shu Pork for 6 servings:
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package carrots, chopped
Tortilla Moo Shu Pork Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Tortilla Moo Shu Pork, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tortilla Moo Shu Pork is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Tortilla Moo Shu Pork within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Tortilla Moo Shu Pork easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Season pork with salt and pepper and arrange on a large baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Shred pork.
- 4 Mix hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch in a bowl.
- 5 Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shredded pork, ginger, green onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until vegetables are fragrant. Add hoisin sauce mixture; stir. Cover and simmer under pork is very tender and sauce is thickened, about 20 minutes.
- 6 Place tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel.
- 7 Heat in microwave until warm, about 30 seconds. Scoop about 1/2 cup pork mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with coleslaw mix and shredded carrots; fold tortillas in half.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 12.5 grams of fat; 49.3 grams of carbohydrates; 18.1 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 923 milligrams of sodium.