These no-bake bars make a yummy snack that the entire family will love! If desired, you can substitute other nut butter for the peanut butter and other nuts and seeds for the sunflower seeds.
- cooking spray
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal rings (such as Cheerios®)
- 1 ½ cups raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup honey
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix crispy rice cereal, oat cereal rings, sunflower seeds, raisins, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl.
- 3 Stir honey and brown sugar in a saucepan, place over high heat, and bring to a boil. Stir and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth and well blended.
- 4 Pour the hot peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5 Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish to make an even layer.
- 6 Let cool and cut into bars.
- Calories 259.4
- Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Fat 12.7 g
- Fiber 2.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Sodium 153.5 mg
- Sugar 25.3 g