- Published Aug 17th
Triple Fudge Brownies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Triple Fudge Brownies for 24 servings:
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Triple Fudge Brownies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Triple Fudge Brownies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 15x10 inch baking pan.
- 2 Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the 2 cups milk. Whisk in the cake mix. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 8 grams of fat; 31.2 grams of carbohydrates; 2.6 grams of protein; 2 milligrams of cholesterol; 253 milligrams of sodium.