Making these frozen pops is like a salute to summer. Assemble each treat with your pick of strawberries, kiwi fruit, papaya, or melon. Each one tastes great in these sweet heart-healthy frozen snacks. And each fruit adds a splash of color.
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped or sliced fresh fruit (such as strawberries, kiwifruit, papaya and/or melon)
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 In a blender, combine guava nectar, pineapple juice, and fresh pineapple chunks. Cover and blend until smooth. Divide chopped or sliced fruit among 12 frozen treat molds or 4- to 6-ounce paper cups. Pour blended mixture over the fruit.
- 2 Cover each cup with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; make a small hole in the aluminum foil with a knife and insert a wooden stick into each cup through the hole. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm. Remove foil and cup to serve.
- Calories 34.8
- Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Sugar 7.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.