- Published Aug 7th
- Ready In40m
Tuna and Macaroni Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tuna and Macaroni Salad for 8 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans flaked tuna, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Tuna and Macaroni Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Tuna and Macaroni Salad, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tuna and Macaroni Salad is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Tuna and Macaroni Salad within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tuna and Macaroni Salad easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 10 minutes. Add peas and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Drain pasta and peas and chill quickly by rinsing with cold water.
- 2 Transfer pasta and peas to a large bowl. Mix in tuna, celery, green onion, dill, and carrot until well blended.
- 3 Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Blend into macaroni mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular or light mayonnaise.
Per Serving: 420 calories; 23.3 grams of fat; 35.8 grams of carbohydrates; 17.8 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 283 milligrams of sodium.