- Published Aug 17th
- Ready In50m
Tuna and Vegetable Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tuna and Vegetable Casserole for 8 servings:
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 cup 1-inch pieces fresh-cut green beans
- 1 cup bite-size summer squash pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup French-fried onions (such as French's®)
Tuna and Vegetable Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Tuna and Vegetable Casserole, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tuna and Vegetable Casserole is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Tuna and Vegetable Casserole within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tuna and Vegetable Casserole easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 3 Combine green beans, squash, peas, and carrots in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl; cook until tender, 3 to 10 minutes. Rinse vegetables with cold water and drain.
- 4 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms in hot oil until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5 Whisk mushroom soup and milk together in a large bowl; add vegetables, mushrooms, tuna, onion, and Cheddar cheese. Mix in Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Pour mixture into a casserole dish and top with French fried onions.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 20.7 grams of fat; 37.8 grams of carbohydrates; 13.9 grams of protein; 33 milligrams of cholesterol; 626 milligrams of sodium.