- Published Sep 7th
- Ready In30m
Tuna Pockets Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tuna Pockets for 8 servings:
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery (optional)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 (8 count) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
Tuna Pockets Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Tuna Pockets, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tuna Pockets is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Tuna Pockets within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tuna Pockets easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Lightly stir together the tuna, onion, celery, shredded Cheddar cheese, dill, and mayonnaise until well combined.
- 3 Flatten the biscuit dough to about 1/4-inch thick, and place the 8 flattened biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet. Place about 3 tablespoons of the tuna mixture on top of each biscuit, and top each with another flattened biscuit. Pinch the edges to seal in the filling.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is hot and the pockets are lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cook's Note:
- Vary the pockets by using canned chicken and your favorite cheese.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 19.2 grams of fat; 49.5 grams of carbohydrates; 16.2 grams of protein; 14 milligrams of cholesterol; 1183 milligrams of sodium.