- Published Jul 9th
- Ready In35m
Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms for 10 servings:
- 2 (3 ounce) cans white tuna in water, drained
- 2 (1 ounce) slices Swiss cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh white mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Tuna-Stuffed Mushrooms easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Combine the tuna, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, sweet relish, dried onion, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Fill mushroom caps with the tuna mixture; place on baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until the mushrooms are soft and begin to give up their juices, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 4.4 grams of fat; 1.5 gram of carbohydrates; 6.3 grams of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 114 milligrams of sodium.