With the pan drippings from your roast turkey and some fresh herbs, mustard, and broth, this gravy may just take center stage.
- 1 (12 pound) turkey
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups turkey, chicken, or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons Maille® Dijon Originale or Old Style Mustard
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped herbs such as rosemary, sage, parsley, and thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Roast turkey according to your favorite recipe. After the turkey is cooked, remove from the roasting pan and add broth to pan drippings. Stir to scrape up all the browned bits.
- 2 Pour mixture into small saucepan. In small bowl combine cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water. Stir into mixture in saucepan along with Maille, chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
- 3 Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute until gravy is thickened and smooth. Serve with sliced roast turkey.
- Calories 689
- Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 265.4 mg
- Fat 31.9 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 90.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Sodium 501.6 mg
- Sugar 0.2 g