Perfectly warm Brie cheese complements this tangy, flaky croissant sandwich.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ small orange, juiced
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 8 slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 large croissants, split
- ¼ pound sliced deli turkey meat
- 4 slices Brie cheese
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, orange juice, and dried cranberries together in a small bowl for aioli. Set aside.
- 2 Warm a nonstick skillet or panini pan over medium heat.
- 3 Place 4 apple slices onto the bottom half of each croissant. Top with turkey, followed by Brie cheese, divided equally. Spread aioli mixture on the inside of each croissant top half, and top each sandwich.
- 4 Place assembled sandwiches into the heated pan and lightly toast until desired color is reached and cheese is slightly melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve warm.
- Calories 652.3
- Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Fat 41.7 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Protein 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Sodium 1599.3 mg
- Sugar 16.2 g